When you are planning to remodel your bathroom, a plethora of options from hardware finish to wall colour are available. The most important point to consider is how to enclose your shower. If you are renovating your old bathroom or thinking on the lines of adding a new one, then include a glass shower screen.
In the modern world, attractive glass is an integral part of home furniture, for a sleek and elegant finish. It is an unseen sight where a home does not have a glass panel to it. There is so much use of technology and glass, especially in-home architecture that it always works wonders. Not only do they work out to be attractive but they give a value to your home, as well.
Do not ever underestimate the importance of upgrading the bathroom, as shower screens rank in same stature as your room or kitchen. At times of resale, the value of it cannot be underestimated. You may incorporate or consider the need for an enclosure or custom designed units for any opening. A frameless shower screen provides a finished look to your bathroom and adds an element of decorative value to your home.
There are numerous benefits of having such a shower and hereby let us discuss some of the advantages associated with it.
- Appearance – The normal appearance of a bathroom will look dull without incorporating glass shower. When you install a shower glass of this type, it will look much more elegant and provide a visual appeal, at the same time.
- Can be cleaned easily- Perhaps the most important advantage of such a shower is that it is easy to clean than a shower curtain or the old framed style glass. The clear glass does not stain and it is easy to wipe with a cloth. It is easy to clean, as you can access the whole glass pane.
- Natural lighting- You may belong to the class of homeowners, who tend to prefer natural light in their room. It is indeed the best option in terms of personal grooming and when you have glass shower screens, it does showcase natural light passing across the bathroom.
- Low maintenance – Once you have installed it, there is no form of maintenance needed apart from the routine cleanings stuff, which you can easily do with the soap residue or water spots. In addition to this, sometimes replacement of hardware components like hinges or brackets may also be needed. However, this can be reduced if regular cleaning work is undertaken at your end.
- Can be customized- The trend is that some shower curtains are available in a single size or design. However, if you opt for customized ones, a chance of creating custom centric solution is possible. In short, you can formulate a customized glass shower screen, which suits your own preferences. It is beneficial for someone who is planning to remodel his or her shower. Here the contractor will take over the design process and provide a solution where the shower screen fits into your bathroom set up.
The above-mentioned points are indeed some of the benefits that you can associate with a frameless glass shower screen in your bathroom. All glass showers is not crystal clear. Opt for a finish, which echoes or includes all the design elements in the bathroom.
When you are planning to install a glass shower screen, then get in touch with a glass contractor. They will evaluate the shape, size, and layout of your bathroom space and optimize the space. Ideally, the local distributor will work with you to incorporate his own ideas.